Fallbrook Medical Center provides all clinical services to diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries for people of all ages. We care for children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly. Our providers manage most acute and chronic medical problems such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, asthma, thyroid, rheumatologic disorders, upper respiratory infections, and dermatological problems. In addition, we provide preventive screening services, sports physicals, DMV exams, and much more.
We now accept Molina Health Care Insurance!
AllerTrex® is a natural respiratory support product that harnesses the strength of powerful herbs and essential oils for effective lung and sinus cleansing.
Our Fallbrook urgent care providers are skilled in the treatment of non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses. The urgent care in Fallbrook can provide supplemental care for those times that your physician’s office is closed or if they are unable to see you.
The most common types of services we provide are:
- Adult physical exams
- Well baby and well child exams
- Exams for school activities, colleges and camps
- Sports physical exams
- Pregnancy evaluation
- Ear lavage
- Minor surgical procedures
- Minor burns
- Back pain
- Nail Excision
- Electrocardiograms (ECG or EKG)
- Laboratory testing services (cholesterol, thyroid, diabetes screenings, etc.)
- Specialist/Consultant referrals
- Acute and chronic condition management (asthma and other respiratory illnesses, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, etc.)
- Sprains, minor cuts, and bruises
- B-12 Injections for fatigue, stress, memory, weight control
- Vision testing
- Worker’s compensation